Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kindle Fire

Does the app run properly on the Fire with a Wifi connection, or are there other issues beyond the one described here?

I'm considering getting a Kindle Fire to run the app, but my studio / rehearsal space is in a concrete basement and reception is not good down here. It would be a real disaster to purchase a device to run the app, and then be unable to practice with it in the studio!

-Jonathan (Portland, OR)

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanPDX View Post
    Does the app run properly on the Fire with a Wifi connection, or are there other issues beyond the one described here?
    Hello, very sorry no one replied months ago when you posted this question. iReal b does not need a constant internet connection. During the first couple of days it might need to check the license but for normal operation does not need it, except if you are emailing a song out etc.

Amazon App Store
    EDIT 2023: we have re-released our Amazon version.

You can install Google Play on a Kindle and just download the android version: https://www.google.com/amp/s/lifehac...1790706649/amp

I have no idea if there would be problems, but it's a start!

I just did this on a new Fire HD 10. Just open the Silk browser and search "How to install Google Play Store on a Amazon Fire HD". You want the howtogeek one. I followed the instructions with no problem. It does not change the tablet in any way, it's still a Fire HD. All this does is add the Google play store. I found irealpro under purchased apps and installed it. Easypeasy.

Default iReal pro for Fire now available in Amazon App Store

iReal pro for Fire now available in Amazon App Store

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...s_pm_irealpro?