Thread: Improved Latin Brazilian guitar grooves

Default Improved Latin Brazilian guitar grooves

Hey I hope there will be a style set of grooves for sale with improved Latin sounds soon ,Especially Brazilian guitar strumming .
    Here’s the video that got me thinking about it. Very educational.
    https://youtu.be/ttSq0wnrGFg
    Don't post a playlist as the songs in a Realbook if the changes aren't from the book.
    If you do transcribe changes from a book put it in the title RB1, RB2, GGB, Sher, etc

Interesting video, thank you.
    I'm am in the process of creating new styles but it will take me a few months.
    It's not easy to achieve good results with MIDI guitar sounds but I'll do my best.

Thank you I’m looking forward to when they come out.
    Just FYI
    I prefer the acoustic guitar sounds partially because I don’t like to have the drums on and if I am practicing on the base then there’s no bass or drums . Usually piano is too random rhythmically without Drums or bass.
    If you did do another Brazilian or Latin style’s package it would be great if instead of a drum set you had Brazilian percussion.
    I like what you did with Bluegrass… Offering Mandolin instead of Drums and tuba as a Bass option.
    Last edited by Bobsax; 07-23-2021 at 07:10 PM.
    Don't post a playlist as the songs in a Realbook if the changes aren't from the book.
    If you do transcribe changes from a book put it in the title RB1, RB2, GGB, Sher, etc

It's quite challenging to reproduce Brazilian guitar comping with midi. There's so much dynamics and feel involved, not to mention the sound of the instrument itself. I'm also looking forward to it. We definitely need more latin and Brazilian styles. Bossa styles are sounding great, but there are other Brazilian grooves (Baião, Afoxé, etc.) that would be nice to have on IRP.