Thread: Random chord progression generator for iRealPro practice

Default Random chord progression generator for iRealPro practice

Hey everyone, thought some people here might find this useful -- I made a website that generates random "standards" and chord progression forms for you to practice improvising on and lets you import it directly into iRealPro.

http://www.zachlapidus.com/standard-o-matic

Please let me know if you find it useful, or especially if have any feedback on how to improve it! It's my first web app -- I made it mostly for my own practicing but figured some other people might get some benefit from it, too.

Thanks Zach.

This will be fun to experiment with and it could certainly be useful for practice.

Thanks for sharing
    )BOB

Quote Originally Posted by zachlapidus View Post
    ... especially if have any feedback on how to improve it!
    Hello Zach, thank you for creating this, we are sure many of our users will like to use it.
    We were able to import into iOS and Android, but not Mac. Feel free to contact us at support and we can assist you with the code details so it will work for all users.
    Thank you

Default It's not working

Quote Originally Posted by zachlapidus View Post
    hey everyone, thought some people here might find this useful -- i made a website that generates random "standards" and chord progression forms for you to practice improvising on and lets you import it directly into irealpro.

http://www.zachlapidus.com/standard-o-matic

please let me know if you find it useful, or especially if have any feedback on how to improve it! It's my first web app -- i made it mostly for my own practicing but figured some other people might get some benefit from it, too.
    hi, great idea, thanks for sharing it. But i when i click on "click here to open in irealpro" it doesn't open ireal, or if the app is already opened it doesn't open the piece.

Greetings,
    fab

Thank you very much!
    It works perfect on my Mac.