Thread: New update drum fills

Default New update drum fills

has anybody noticed the difference in the drum sounds since the last update. I played through a few of my chord charts and noticed a few other difference in the Baseline on chords with alternate bass notes. also i noticed the way the baselines played in general were different. I'm going to play through a few more of the chord charts I'm used to and look for other differences. Let me be clear, I'm not happy with the drums. Is there a way to roll back to update to previous drum patterns, fills and sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by SinorSetUp View Post
    has anybody noticed the difference in the drum sounds since the last update ... Is there a way to roll back to update to previous drum patterns, fills and sounds.
    We have released seven updates for Android earlier this year, mainly related to improving many of the styles improving rhythms, fixes, adding an additional harmony instrument to some, etc. You will notice the changes more if you had an older version and recently updated iReal Pro.
    These improvements are embedded in the current version, into the future. It is not possible to replace them with any older version of a particular style.

If you have an older Android device you use as backup (or lying unused) with an older version of iReal Pro still there, you can use that (just do not update it). You will be able to share songs to it for playback or audio rendering etc.