Thread: Can't Syc with iCloud and Can't Update

Default Can't Syc with iCloud and Can't Update

The top bar of the preferences pane is missing from my iReal Pro for Mac, so I don't have an option to sync to iCloud.

Also, I can't update the program. When I try to update directly from "check for updates" I get an error message saying to try again later. And iReal Pro is not listed in my Apple Store account, so I can't update it from there.

There doesn't seem to be any way to just re-download the program from iReal Pro directly.

Cheers,
    Jer
    Jerry Engelbach
    Pianist • Arranger • Composer
    Pátzcuaro, Michoacán, México
    Music Website
    Art Website
    The Internationale Website

Sorry for the problems Jer, we have your support email and will run a verification check, but it is likely you purchased directly from us so we can transfer you now to the Mac App Store version. Please give us a day or so for a reply directly back to you.
    You should be able to find Preferences in the iReal Pro menu (or try command-comma).
    In any case, please do a backup of your songs for security and archiving (this is either in the iReal Pro menu or File menu or in Preferences, Utilities).

Thank you for your continuing support of other users here at the forum and friendly comments
    - from the iReal Pro team

Thanks, dflat.

I've been using a 2014 version of iReal Pro on my Mac because the updates stopped coming. That was because I purchased it directly from the website and not from the Apple Store. That's also the reason my Preferences were not complete.

I received an email from Support with a link and token and have now downloaded the latest version from the Apple Store, along with the promise that future updates would come when available. I'm now able to sync my Mac and iPhone though the Cloud.

The iReal Pro on my iPhone has always been kept up to date.

Cheers,
    Jer
    Jerry Engelbach
    Pianist • Arranger • Composer
    Pátzcuaro, Michoacán, México
    Music Website
    Art Website
    The Internationale Website

Thank you Jer, I'm glad you have it all running again.