Thread: Is it possible to export the .wav audio for multiple songs at a time?

Default Is it possible to export the .wav audio for multiple songs at a time?

Is it possible to export the .wav audio for multiple songs at a time?
    I have a playlist of 60+ songs that I want to export as audio to play on another device. And it'd be nice to export several at a time so I don't have to go through each one manually.
    If not, it's no big deal.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tristanh View Post
    Is it possible to export the .wav audio for multiple songs at a time?
    I have a playlist of 60+ songs that I want to export as audio to play on another device. And it'd be nice to export several at a time so I don't have to go through each one manually.
    If not, it's no big deal.

Thanks
    I think audio files for sharing must be generated individually from the chart view. The options for sharing multiple charts from the playlist view do not include audio choices.

60+ .wav tracks would be a HUGE file. (even in Texas) Have you considered using the AAC (mp3-like) format?

What is your intended use? (Just curious)

)BOB

Quote Originally Posted by pdxdjazz View Post
    60+ .wav tracks would be a HUGE file. (even in Texas)
    Rather than one large file, is was thinking more like an option to select multiple tracks and exporting them individually, but in one operation.

Quote Originally Posted by pdxdjazz View Post
    What is your intended use? (Just curious)
    I want to use them as backing tracks for live streaming, but directing the audio from my tablet is iffy, due to the sync with my mic audio being inconsistent. Playing the files from my desktop would work more smoothly. I'm also going to see if using an android emulator would work so i don't have to make audio files.

You can avoid latency issues from mixing different audio sources, like voice, guitar and an iRp track by mixing them acoustically into a single input so that any latency that occurs at any point in the stream will affect all of your content equally.

For example, position your guitar amp (if used), a separate amp/channel for your iRp device output in the same space with your vocal mic which will then provide the single (combined) audio source to your stream.

Quality should be sufficiently acceptable for zoom and most streaming purposes.

You could instead run everything into a mixer/pa and the output from that to the stream.

If you are teaching, please share your experience in the iRp Teachers Lounge.
    https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...-and-iReal-pro

Good luck

)BOB

I've done that with a bluetooth speaker for lessons and it works well enough for those situations. I'm actually doing music streams on Twitch so I want the backing track quality to be better. I'll figure out the best solution eventually!

I'm currently not giving or taking lessons but I've used iReal Pro with students on a few occasions, and I've used it a lot with my teachers both online and in-person. I'll check out the thread and see if I have any ideas to share.

Thanks for the feedback!

There is nothing built in to iReal Pro to export multiple audio files as a batch process sorry.
    If you have a Mac with iReal Pro (I surmise from your previous information you do not) you might be able to create a script to do this.