Thread: Can't swipe to highlight specific bars - android

Default Can't swipe to highlight specific bars - android

I was able to swipe to highlight specific bars of music within the irealpro charts on my iphone(which is now dead)had to switch to android , can't use this swipe/highlight feature anymore. It will highlight the 1st bar you press your finger on,but you can't swipe or include any more bars after that. Anyone experience this problem on Android phone?

Default Can't swipe to highlight bars

Hi, anyone have similar problem of know how to fix not being able to swipe to highlight & playback specific bars in the ireapro charts ,on an Android ?

Quote Originally Posted by Niall View Post
    I was able to swipe to highlight specific bars of music within the irealpro charts on my iphone(which is now dead)had to switch to android , can't use this swipe/highlight feature anymore. It will highlight the 1st bar you press your finger on,but you can't swipe or include any more bars after that. Anyone experience this problem on Android phone?
    iOS and Android are different and require different programming code. You can expect differences in the user interface as well.

In Android:

To highlight some bars to loop touch/hold the starting bar (it highlights)
    Then touch/hold the ending bar (loop highlights)
    Touch anywhere in the loop to start play.

https://technimo.helpshift.com/a/ire...l=en&p=android

To highlight spaces in the editor (to copy,paste,cut,delete) touch/hold the starting space (highlighted space(s) appear,
    Tap ending space. You can tap additional adjacent spaces/bars to highlight them as well. Touch/hold highlighted area for the action menu.

https://technimo.helpshift.com/a/ire...l=en&p=android

)BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 06-13-2020 at 02:15 PM.