Thread: Android <> i-Device

Default Android <> i-Device

Hi,
    absolutely beginner here ,
    is the version for Android the same as the one for i-devices?
    And if so, will it be in future?
    I ask because of th 'i' in the Apps name and I have seen other Apps loosing there supprot for Android.
    Thank you, horst

There are THREE separate apps, each with their own extensive development, and different coding. (Mac, iOS, Android)
    Although they are simililar in function and compatible with each other, they are different products and must be purchased separately. Each app (Mac, iOS, Android) is sold by a different App Store.

The "i" in iReal pro is because this wonderful app was first developed for iOS.
    Each of the three apps, Android, iOS and Mac, is fully supported.

Review this information
    https://irealpro.com/version-history/

Because the different OS's have different coding requirements (hence three different apps) switching between them is sort of like shopping in a different supermarket, most everything is there, just some things are in different places.

)BOB

For major updates, the three versions (iOS, Mac, Android) are usually developed in parallel.
    For minor updates, bug fixes, are done as required.
    The features are similar, their execution might be different (for instance the editor), and visually they are a different in places.

We also have a number of users running the Android version in an Android emulator on their PC (Windows) and Linux with reasonably good results.

Our website:
    https://irealpro.com

Hey, thank you for the reply. Meanwhile purchased and installed ... and everything is superb .
    emulator on their PC
    That is not a solution for me as the android version supported are, as far as I know, the old ones.
    Chromebook is of future interest, but that should do.
    horst

Ups, where is my posting I made yesterday? Just wanted to tell that all is fine, purchased and installed :-) .
    horst