Thread: export list to pdf

Default export list to pdf

how can i export all the songs from one list to one pdf-file?

Quote Originally Posted by jazzringo View Post
    how can i export all the songs from one list to one pdf-file?
    Do you mean you have a playlist and want to create a single multi-paged PDF? It is not possible in one step. Each chart can only be exported to PDF individually. I assume you are using iReal b on an iOS device. A PDF app might be able to import (using Open with app...) and append the PDFs together for you.

Tanks for your reply. I followed your advice and installed an PDF app(save2pdf). This App Works ok with all Otter Apps (Open with..), but now if i choose PDF ->Open in ..(in irealbook) then nothing Happens.
    What can i do?

Tanks for your reply. I followed your advice and installed an PDF app(save2pdf). This App Works ok with all Otter Apps (Open with..), but now if i choose PDF ->Open in ..(in irealbook) then nothing Happens.
    What can i do?
    The app you have sounds like it is an app that converts to PDF - whereas ... irb exports the PDF, so it might not list (since it is already a PDF. Would this be correct? if you have iBooks it should import ok. Also other apps that import PDF should list in the Open with ... window (if they coded it to do this.)
    I use my computer to compile my single PDF pages into one document as I find it quite quick to do this and organize the order etc.

... but now if i choose PDF ->Open in ..(in irealbook) then nothing Happens.
    What can i do?
    I need to be sure of what you are doing. You are presumably in iReal b, in Song view, tapping on the Send/Export icon, tap PDF then Open with ... and not finding Save2PDF listed?
    Check with how to import PDFs with it's instructions. You could might be able to use iTunes on your computer to copy into Save2PDF so you can merge.
    Let us know if you have success or not.

I,m in iReal b (iPad), in Song view, tapping on the Send/Export icon, tap PDF then Open with ... and not finding ANY Programm listed. In Other Programms the Open with .. Function for pdfs Works fine.

I,m in iReal b (iPad), in Song view, tapping on the Send/Export icon, tap PDF then Open with ... and not finding ANY Programm listed. In Other Programms the Open with .. Function for pdfs Works fine.
    Thanks, sorry, we have an update coming out (at Apple ready for release) with fixes related to iOS5 and iPad. One of these is related to PDF Open with. Sorry I forgot I was testing with the beta.

Update for iOS iReal b v4.0.7 just released.
    Fixes for iOS5 including PDF export.
    Sorry for problems.

After updating all Works Fine.
    Thanks

After updating all Works Fine.
    Thanks
    thanks for this information. Glad it works!