Thread: Why Cadd9 at the end of all songs?

Default Why Cadd9 at the end of all songs?

Anybody knows why the software finishes all songs that I create always with Cadd9? This is already the fift or sixth song when it does it. Any idea welcome, I might know or use something wrong? Thank you for help

Quote Originally Posted by simonovits View Post
    Anybody knows why the software finishes all songs that I create always with Cadd9? This is already the fift or sixth song when it does it. Any idea welcome, I might know or use something wrong? Thank you for help
    Open the mixer screen in the player controls.
    If "Embellished Chords" is ON, switch it OFF.

https://technimo.helpshift.com/a/ire...ed-chords&l=en

To discuss player/chart issues, post your chart along with your question so we can try to replicate your problem.

)BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 01-12-2020 at 02:21 PM.

Thank you Bob, great help. I will retry song. Have a nice evening

Bob, i did what you said but it still plays add9 at the end with and without embellished chords. Any idea?

Unless instructed otherwise, the player automatically adds an “extra” final chord the final time as an "ending".

I can’t speak to why you are hearing an add9 as the description of the "feature" doesn’t specify that.

https://technimo.helpshift.com/a/ire...nd-symbol&l=en

You may be able to use the END instruction to force your chart to end on your chord in the final bar, you could also add a one measure coda with your chord and the END instruction for that extra "ta-da" ending.

)BOB

Ok Bob, this time it has worked. I put an End to the end and that helped. Thank you again. Have a nice day!