Thread: I Finally Found Someone - Marvin Hamlisch-Robert John "Mutt" Lange-Barbra Streisand

Default I Finally Found Someone - Marvin Hamlisch-Robert John "Mutt" Lange-Barbra Streisand

I found this chart hidden in a random playlist and felt needed its own searchable post. I fixed the chords and cleaned up the chart a little. It’s a good song. ��

I Finally Found Someone - Barbara Streisand
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 10-18-2019 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Corrected thread title, added composers

Please review the guidelines for posting charts:
    https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...-and-playlists

Thanks
    )BOB

Quote Originally Posted by clementnoya View Post
    I Finally Found Someone (by Clement Noya) - Barbara Streisand, Bryan Adams, Marvin Hamlisch, Robert John

It’s best to include your name as transcriber/arranger on the chart using text (not in the composer field), and/or append your initials to the title.

Thank you for sharing your chart
    )BOB

I Finally Found Someone - Barbara Streisand, Bryan Adams, transcribed by Clement Noya

Quote Originally Posted by clementnoya View Post
    I Finally Found Someone - Barbara Streisand, Bryan Adams, transcribed by Clement Noya
    You may include your name as transcriber/arranger on the chart using text (not in the composer field), and/or append your initials to the title.

)BOB