Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Passion Dance - McCoy Tyner

It appears that you can get the piano to stop by inserting a quick N.C. (No Chord) before a pedal section

Passion Dance 1 - McCoy Tyner
    )BOB

It appears that you can get the piano to stop by inserting a quick N.C. (No Chord) before a pedal section

Passion Dance 1 - McCoy Tyner
    )BOB

<Mr. Burns voice> Excellent...

I tried putting the invisible chord, a slash and the desired bass note. I get 'Error. Cannot play the invisible chord in the first measure without a preceding chord'. For practice purpose, I want the bass playing one note for a long time. I'm sure it can be done.

I tried putting the invisible chord, a slash and the desired bass note. I get 'Error. Cannot play the invisible chord in the first measure without a preceding chord'. For practice purpose, I want the bass playing one note for a long time. I'm sure it can be done.

The player appears to require a preceding chord or N.C. to play a pedal-tone.

You could begin the tune with a short percussion interlude/intro or begin the pedal-tone on the second beat of the measure (after a quick N.C.)

Pedal Tone Example - Example

)BOB

The player appears to require a preceding chord or N.C. to play a pedal-tone.

You could begin the tune with a short percussion interlude/intro or begin the pedal-tone on the second beat of the measure (after a quick N.C.)

Pedal Tone Example - Example

)BOB