Thread: Navigation improvement?

Default Navigation improvement?

Hello,

I'm a new user and I noticed that the navigation of the library tracks could be improved (Android Pie + Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e). Tell me if I'm wrong but for the moment we cannot:
    - Sort tracks by artist/style
    - Group tracks by artist/style/title letter
    - Select several tracks to include them in a playlist

Also, we should have an option to save the style withing the track or not. Currently, if we change a style and close the current track, it is automatically saved without the user being aware of the "original" style of the song.

Finally, we should instantly jump to a specific moment of the song in real-time.

Thank you for this great app

creal.

Quote Originally Posted by creal View Post
    ... Tell me if I'm wrong but for the moment we cannot:
    - Sort tracks by artist/style
    - Group tracks by artist/style/title letter
    - Select several tracks to include them in a playlist
    You are correct, these are not possible. You can search if you want to find a specific composer for instance.

Quote Originally Posted by creal View Post
    Also, we should have an option to save the style withing the track or not. Currently, if we change a style and close the current track, it is automatically saved without the user being aware of the "original" style of the song.
    You can use the Style set in song INFO (in edit mode) as the default style. If you override it with a bottom menu style, it will still be showing the default style top left as you set it in INFO.