Thread: MP3 export

Default MP3 export

Hey guys

I bought the Mac OsX version since my LG optimus one wont run the app. The idea is to export the backing tracks, email them to my phone and play off the phone for practicing. As it is only .wav. files can be exported, which takes a lot of time and then i have to export the .wav to mp3 from a 3rd party app before emailing them to my phone.

That being said, i hereby with for a quick, native mp3 export from irealb in the next release.

Quote Originally Posted by marr View Post
    ...only .wav. files can be exported, which takes a lot of time and then i have to export the .wav to mp3 ...
    This might work easier for you: Temporarily set Import settings to MP3 in iTunes, and it converts as it imports. Then Control-click (right-click) on it in iTunes and Show in Finder. Then drag/email to your phone.

I too support Ireal Pro adding an export option for compressed audio file. If not having it is because of the license fee for using the proprietary mp3 format, I recommend Ireal Pro use the open-source audio compression format OGG. OGG is the open source equivalent of MP3 and is free to all with no strings attached. Emailing wav uses up extra data and is slow. At the same file size OGG is of higher quality than mp3.
    Last edited by sambaji; 03-15-2018 at 08:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sambaji View Post
    I too support Ireal Pro adding an export option for compressed audio file. If not having it is because of the license fee for using the proprietary mp3 format, I recommend Ireal Pro use the open-source audio compression format OGG. OGG is the open source equivalent of MP3 and is free to all with no strings attached. Emailing wav uses up extra data and is slow. At the same file size OGG is of higher quality than mp3.
    You are replying to a post from 2011.....

Export iReal pro audio tracks in AAC format instead of WAV.
    Select AAC after selecting Share > Audio.
    More
    https://www.lifewire.com/aac-vs-mp3-...itunes-1999703

Also, please read this:
    https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...9365#post49365

)BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 03-15-2018 at 09:28 PM.