Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bluestacks wants me to pay for Irealpro again?

Default Bluestacks wants me to pay for Irealpro again?

I just installed blustacks on my PC and everything is working fine except when I go to the google play store, it is asking me to pay for Irealpro again. The weird part is that it lists it as my "already installed app". And when I check the play store, I've already purchased it for the price listed, a while ago.

I am searching for a solution but I don't see this on any forums either here or in Bluestacks.

Any ideas? I don't see an option to be in a straight android emulator with bluestacks, it just opens with an option to go to the play store?

A few things you can try in Bluestacks:
    - log out of your Google account, then back in;
    - log out, quit Bluestacks, restart it again, log in to your Google account;
    - in Application Manager in Bluestacks, clear the data and cache for the Play Store and Download Manager (or similar according to the emulator). Then restart your device and try to install it again.

Hopefully something here will help fix it.
    It would more likely be a Google account/Play store error, not related directly to Bluestacks (but where restarting Bluestacks would be similar to restarting the Android device) as other users encounter this with normal Android devices occasionally, so if these do not work, run a similar search for other solutions.

I had to use an APK extractor on my android phone and share the APK to my google drive and then download it to my PC. Then I was able to use the Bluestacks install option to install the APK. From my phone I also did a backup to my google drive and opened it with iiRealPro to bring all my songs and playlists into Bluestacks.

Quote Originally Posted by dflat View Post
    A few things you can try in Bluestacks:
    - log out of your Google account, then back in;
    - log out, quit Bluestacks, restart it again, log in to your Google account;
    - in Application Manager in Bluestacks, clear the data and cache for the Play Store and Download Manager (or similar according to the emulator). Then restart your device and try to install it again.
    Hi there, iīve tried all of it. Doesnīt help. Got Ireal shown as owned in Appstore (viewed from Firefox). Works also on my Android but i donīt get it to install in Bluestacks. I even try to buy it again. Recieved a Paypal message for the Payment done, then a Message from Bluestacks that i already own the App. Soon after a mail from Google with a Refund. Canīt install, canīt buy again. Anyone can help?

Quote Originally Posted by FU5E View Post
    Hi there, iīve tried all of it. Doesnīt help.
    Do you have much installed in Bluestacks? would it be possible to reinstall it and try again, is this easy to do?

Otherwise this might also help (please try them again, just to be sure)
    https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7512202
    especially
    - clear cache and data for Download manager
    - clear cache and data for Google play services
    - uninstall and reinstall Play store updates

You might have to adapt this information to your Bluestacks environment. A restart would be to quit Bluestacks and start it again.

Quote Originally Posted by dflat View Post
    Do you have much installed in Bluestacks? would it be possible to reinstall it and try again, is this easy to do?

Otherwise this might also help (please try them again, just to be sure)
    https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7512202
    especially
    - clear cache and data for Download manager
    - clear cache and data for Google play services
    - uninstall and reinstall Play store updates

You might have to adapt this information to your Bluestacks environment. A restart would be to quit Bluestacks and start it again.
    hello,
    i 'm faced to the same problem.
    Is anyone fix this ?
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ghjuvan14 View Post
    hello,
    i 'm faced to the same problem.
    Is anyone fix this ?
    cheers
    Have you tried the options listed at Google Play store support? It is a common problem, usually fixed by (one or some of) those listed options (adapt them where necessary to your emulator). It is unrelated to iReal Pro itself and occurs from time to time when wanting to download purchased apps in android devices as well as in android emulators.

This error also would occur if you are logged into a Google account at the Play store that did not purchase iReal Pro (obviously).
    Check Google Play store purchase history with your (various, previous) Google accounts:
    https://support.google.com/googlepla.../2850369?hl=en

Wouldn't it be fair to allow free download of irealpro for an android emulator also for those who have purchased it not through Google Play Store but directly from ireal.com?

Bluestacks offer this in their support pages:
    https://support.bluestacks.com/hc/en...s/360032771491

Quote Originally Posted by pscha View Post
    Wouldn't it be fair to allow free download of irealpro for an android emulator also for those who have purchased it not through Google Play Store but directly from ireal.com?
    If you have purchased the Android version of iReal Pro from the Google Play store, then installing into any other Android device (including android emulators with the Play store inside) should be free.

Obviously check your app purchases under your Google account(s):
    https://support.google.com/googlepla.../2850369?hl=en
    Make sure you are logged in with the same Google account that purchased iReal Pro.

If it still says to pay, then use the information and links in this thread to go through the various procedures recommended by Google to fix this, the most common fix is to clear the caches so your account and your device is refreshed with your account at the Play store (and applies also to your Google account in the emulator which is considered an android "device".)

It is not possible to purchase iReal Pro (android) directly from us, because it is coded for the Play store, with checks, verification, payment procedures associated with your Google account.