Thread: Changing groove within the song

Default Changing groove within the song

I'd like to change from latin style to swing in the middle of a song. Can i do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Artor View Post
    I'd like to change from latin style to swing in the middle of a song. Can i do that?
    If you bought the jazz style pack, there is the Latin/swing style you can use. It works on the first and last chorus only, where the B section is swing. If there are more choruses, they are only played in swing. There is currently no user control on when you would like Latin or swing, it is pre-programmed.

Hi Admin,
    I've been struggling with this. I've used the Latin/swing style for Green Dolphin Street and it works fine . . . once! When you play the tune, it's great but as soon as you start to improvise, it's all swing. I don't understand why the latin/swing switching doesn't just continue for as long as the tune is playing. Please can you explain? Is it something that is due to be fixed?
    Thanks,
    Lisa.

Quote Originally Posted by lisaguitarist View Post
    ...I've used the Latin/swing style for Green Dolphin Street and it works fine . . . once! ...
    Hello Lisa, the way it is programmed is for Latin switch only on the first and last chorus, and swing in the middle choruses. We may expand on the choices in the future.