Thread: Importing non-iRp material into iRp ?

Default Importing non-iRp material into iRp ?

Is there a way to import non-iReal pass into Improving (so as to take advantage of adjust assembly, page turning, etc)? Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by dwstuck View Post
    Is there a way to import non-iReal pass into Improving (so as to take advantage of adjust assembly, page turning, etc)? Thanks in advance
    No, not that I know of at this time

)BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 08-30-2019 at 06:33 PM.

iReal Pro only imports its own file format, it does not import PDF, image files etc. currently.

I do not quite understand your question. It seems the posting title and content indicate different things.

From the posting title I understand you have some musical material, and want to import it into iRealPro.
    There are tools that may be helpful, but usually it boils down to hand work (even with the tools).

In the posting content, however, you mention that want to take advantage of adjust assembly, page turning, etc. Since iRealPro cannot do these things I get the impression you want to take iRealPro songs out of iRealPro and import into another program that can adjust assembly, page turning, etc.
    There are tools that may be helpful for this, too.