Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Audio Crackle / Distortion after update

To me it appears on J3 but not on HTC. It appears to jump and crackle when the cursor is delayed trying to catch up from other notifications.

FYI, I'm in a Motorola Moto g5 and having the same experience. It seems (possibly) that a song will play fine until I change something and the crackling appears after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedarhawk View Post
    After updating my Samsung Galaxy S8 to Android Pie, I’ve been getting some substantial crackle during playback through iReal Pro. I performed a full factory reset after the update, noticed the crackle. Reinstalled the app, tried running in airplane mode, tried openSL audio, restarted the phone, cleared the app cache, no luck. Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiTunes View Post
    FYI, I'm in a Motorola Moto g5 and having the same experience. It seems (possibly) that a song will play fine until I change something and the crackling appears after that.
    Thank you, sorry for the problems with audio. Thank you for listing your device's models. We are currently rebuilding the audio engine and will release an update as soon as we can.
    Last edited by dflat; 09-01-2019 at 02:20 AM. Reason: added both quotes

Hello,

I'm a new user and just disovered this thread. I use a Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e and the audio cracks time to time. But when I enable the SL audio there is no crackle anymore. I would like to try with my Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone but the Play Store doesn't shows that I have purchased the app (I don't understand why).

Regards,

creal.

Quote Originally Posted by creal View Post
    Hello,

I'm a new user and just disovered this thread. I use a Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e and the audio cracks time to time. But when I enable the SL audio there is no crackle anymore. I would like to try with my Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone but the Play Store doesn't shows that I have purchased the app (I don't understand why).

Regards,

creal.
    Please contact us at our support email to help you with this (or use the Contact us in the More>Help screen).