Thread: I can't finish writing a song.. Not enough bars

Default I can't finish writing a song.. Not enough bars

Can anybody help me please? I started writing a song, but I am not able to add the last 16 bars... The Songs is very long, and ireal b program accepted 48 bars but Not The last 16. How Can I add them? There Are no repetitions, The chords and music keep changing so I necessarily need to add the bars... Thank you for your help!

Since iReal b is designed for the *small* format of the iPhone, there has to be a limit to the number of lines (systems) that can be displayed in a chart.
    You can spread your chart over more than one page by making an additional chart for Page 2 but only one page can be displayed at a time.
    Another option is to shorten the length of some of the measures. Every measure doesn't have to contain 4 beats (spaces). If a measure contains only one chord, it only *needs* to have one space, so you can fit up to 16 bars across a single system.
    Hope this helps,
    )BOB

Great! Thank you so Much Bob! I will try to correct my score. All the very best!

Quote Originally Posted by Eva View Post
    Great! Thank you so Much Bob! I will try to correct my score. All the very best!
    It worked!! Thanks Bob!
    Eva