Thread: Transfer my library from ios/iPad to Android

Default Transfer my library from ios/iPad to Android

I have a bunch of originals and custom iRP charts that live on my ios devices. How can I import them en masse to my new Android tablet? Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by thesoundsmith View Post
    I have a bunch of originals and custom iRP charts that live on my ios devices. How can I import them en masse to my new Android tablet? Thx.
    Make a "backup" from your iPad app. (Look under the MORE tab next to songs, lists. Forums more.

Email it to yourself.

Open the email using your android device

Import the backup and playlists.
    If desired, save to "Drive" and import from there.
    )BOB

I find that Dropbox is useful for transferring files "en masse", between devices.

Thanks, guys.

I usually save files to Drive. Unfortunately, Dropbox is not a variant for me, as my anti virus just blocks all the files, whenever I try to access them or view on Dropbox. I used it a couple of times though, but had to disable the anti virus.
    Last edited by TerryMulhern; 03-13-2019 at 03:10 AM. Reason: typos

Quote Originally Posted by southernblot
    (from a PM)
    Hi,
    I had to create an account because im trying to import my backup from my computer to my phone. I got a new android so I need to import my ireal pro backup.
    Anyway, did something change with the app? This used to be so simple, now nothing works.
    Is it possible to upload my backup to the forum maybe?
    Thanks in advance
    southernblot
    Does this help?
    https://technimo.helpshift.com/a/ire...l=en&p=android

If your backup is really huge you may want to use Dropbox or Google Drive. Upload it from your Mac to either of those file share services, then open it from there with iRp on your phone. Added bonus: your backup is archived in your db/drive account.
    )BOB