Thread: Delay before count in

Default Delay before count in

Would it be possible to add a delay time (for instance 5 seconds) before the lead off starts for a song? I using a fiddle and there’s not enough time to get it under my chin and ready to go using the current count in even when I set it to #2.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfishfiddler View Post
    Would it be possible to add a delay time (for instance 5 seconds) before the lead off starts for a song? I using a fiddle and there’s not enough time to get it under my chin and ready to go using the current count in even when I set it to #2.

Investigate the AirTurn function and devices. (iOS)
    https://technimo.helpshift.com/a/ire...e-airturn&l=en

https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...5657#post25657

You could also insert an "Intro" of some N.C. measures or simply start the song near the end (say, at the last 4 or 8 bars) long press on the desired bar until the play-icon appears, tap it. You'll get the compile-pause, count-in and the "extra" bars before the start at the 1st A-section. You may want to increase the number of player-repeats by 1.
    )BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 02-26-2019 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfishfiddler View Post
    Nothing planned for the next update, sorry. For the very fast songs, you might want to edit the introduction to make it longer.

[Just to explain to others reading this, there are currently 4 settings for the count in the mixer: No count, 1 bar, 2 bars, automatic (1 bar for slower tempos, 2 for faster ones). Unfortunately nothing related to x seconds, or longer than the 2 bars.]