Thread: next song issues

Default next song issues

It could be convenient to be able to double tap to advance to the next song. Swiping doesn't always works well while playing, especially when fingers gets sticky

If you accidently 2tap to the next, how would you get back? Swipe?
    )BOB

I didn't ask to remove the swipe option. It's just adding a double tap option. Having both

Default Disable Swipe to Change Chart

I use this primarily on an iPad, and will often be switching around between different apps. This involves swiping, and I’ll often accidentally change the chart in IRB. I do like the feature of being able to swipe to change between charts, but making that a setting that can be disabled would be fantastic.

iReal Pro works with AirTurn products, and so do other apps, so you might be able to incorporate a page turner device with one of the apps you use. For instance if you used it with iReal Pro, just keep your fingers away from it entirely.
    Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by dflat View Post
    iReal Pro works with AirTurn products, and so do other apps, so you might be able to incorporate a page turner device with one of the apps you use. For instance if you used it with iReal Pro, just keep your fingers away from it entirely.
    Just a thought.
    Sometimes (when I'm in a hurry) my iPad mini will become confused and not understand if I'm multi or single finger swiping. That's frustrating and my impatience doesn't seem to help it better understand what I intend. <sigh>
    )BOB