Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: License error on Android

Default License error on Android

Hello,
    I have a problem with irealb on my tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab 7" wifi (GT-P1010).
    After launching the app I got the message "License error. Please verify the license; check your internet connection ...".
    I do have the wifi on but the app doesn't seem to find it though the program was downloaded through it.

I have tried to uninstal and reinstal the app; no use.
    I have tried to boot the tab with and without wifi on; no use.

Please help me !
    I desperately do need this app on my tablet.

Have you checked the status of your order?
    The Android Market is buggy like this. SOmetimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

If the order is OK, what I can do is to cancel and refund your order and have you purchase the app again.
    Let me know at support @ irealb.com

Massimo.

Thanks for your reply.
    The status of the order is OK. I agree for the refund.
    However the Samsung Galaxy tab 7" wifi (ref GT-P1010) should be listed as incompatible device; because it's the second time I go for a refund.

sigebert you'll have to contact me at support @ irealb.com with your receipt for a refund.
    I have other users on the Galaxy tab 7'' that have no problems so I don't think there is a problem with my software.

I have the same error on my HTC Sensation!?? iReal B have worked flawlessly up until now!? -
    If I try to open iReal B today - I get exact the same error message You have told about here!?! ..Why!??
    As You I have my WiFi connection ONline - but nevertheless!??
    And I cant see why it should be nessesary to have an online connection to use the app!??

Kind Regards Steffen.

Default Licensing error on Android ?

I have an error on my HTC Sensation!?? iReal B have worked flawlessly up until now!? - from 9th of november 2011!
    If I try to open iReal B today - 17th of january 2012 I get the licence not valid error message ..Why!??
    I have my WiFi connection ONline - but nevertheless!??
    But really? I can't see why it should be nessesary to have an online connection to use the app!??

Kind Regards Steffen.

There are often problems with the Android Market that are beyond our control.
    You don't need to be online at all times but the Android Market will check that the order is still valid every few months.
    Sometimes just restarting the device will fix the problem.
    Make sure your order went though OK in Google Wallet.
    If all seems ok, you can try deleting the app and then reinstall it.
    If that doesn’t work, contact us to cancel and refund your purchase – you will need to send the purchase receipt.
    You can then try to make the purchase again.
    Remember that by deleting the app you might loose all your songs so you will need to reimport them from the forums or email backups that you've made.

I have the same problem with m'y htc desire s.

same problem on my natpc. tried reinstalling, rebooting and repurchasing. all give the same error. would really like to get this working as it's why I bought the tablet

I have the same problem with my natpc tablet. the purchase seems to go through ok. if it is indeed a problem at google play's end does anyone have any ideas for rectifying it? thanks