Thread: Songs jump out of playlists

Default Songs jump out of playlists

I use iReal Pro on an iPad Pro daily and there seems to be a problem as of a few months now where I have a song in a playlist but when I start practise the next day, the same song is already selected as it's the one I was on the day before but now it's not the version from the playlist, but the one from all "Songs". This isn't a great problem as it's just for instance the number of repeats that defaults back to 3 and all I have to do is go back to my playlist and re-select it. But it seems like a bug and doesn't seem to be getting fixed so I thought I'd mention it.
    The timing seems to be weird as normally if I go back to the song an hour or two later it's still in the playlist. If I go back to it the day later, it's normally not. But I don't know exactly when this happens. (ie it's not at midnight as I'm often playing at 1 in the morning.)

Many thanks

Beans

Hi Beans,

I think this behavior is the standard way iRP works: I have found that often when it wakes up, iRP displays the same title as it displayed when it was closed, but it does so from "Songs" even though it was playing from a playlist when it was closed. If I go back to the playlist, I get the version that was in it. This is a minor annoyance.

Well, at least I know it's not just me imagining it then. But yes, it is a bit of an annoyance and probably easily fixed. As much as I love iReal Pro, sometimes I do think that what they really need is some good competition.