Thread: Player Not starting at selected measure

Default Player Not starting at selected measure

It says I am using latest version.

When I select a measure for the player to start from, it always starts at the beginning of the song instead. I am using a generation 3 iPad.

Quote Originally Posted by danlail View Post
    It says I am using latest version.

When I select a measure for the player to start from, it always starts at the beginning of the song instead. I am using a generation 3 iPad.
    After selecting your intended start measure, are you then tapping the play-icon in that measure, or are you touching the play-button in the player control panel?
    )BOB

It happens whether I tapped the play button in the selected measure or in the player.

Quote Originally Posted by danlail View Post
    It happens whether I tapped the play button in the selected measure or in the player.
    Are you able to loop a short section?

Please advise your iRp app version (found in the more tab)
    And your iPad model and iOS version (settings > General > About)

Anytime there's an issue, it's a good idea to back-up your library and playlists...iCloud, drop-box, email...
    )BOB

Thanks, Bob. Wouldn't you know it. The problem is gone now. The select a measure is working again. I shut down my iPad earlier today and it did not fix the problem. I shut it down again a few minutes ago and now it is working. The loop works too.

Irp version: 8.3.2
    iPad model: MC707LL/A
    Version: 9.3.5

Thanks for letting us know. It's a mystery.
    Fingers crossed
    )BOB

There was a minor bug where, after making a loop, then tapping (inadvertently perhaps) Stop, then starting Play, it would still show the loop but would start play from the beginning. This was fixed in v8.3.2 but what you initially described could be related to this in some way.
    Let us know if you come across it again (and how to replicate it if you can) so we can investigate it. Thanks.