Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New playlist at top of list please!

This is now available in the latest beta version of iReal Pro for Android.

Was there a problem with the iOS implementation? I thought that it did work but with the last update I did not.
    Don't post a playlist as the songs in a Realbook if the changes aren't from the book.
    If you do transcribe changes from a book put it in the title RB1, RB2, GGB, Sher, etc

Just tested and it works fine for me. Where is the playlist added for you when you create a new one?

OK that’s the problem and now I know why it worked for me once…… So it works on newly created playlists but not imported playlists? I tried both importing a playlist from the forums and emailing a playlist that I wanted to edit and both of them were at the bottom but the newly created playlist was at the top.

Do you think in the future we will be able to have imported playlists at the top of the column?
    Don't post a playlist as the songs in a Realbook if the changes aren't from the book.
    If you do transcribe changes from a book put it in the title RB1, RB2, GGB, Sher, etc

Personally I keep my important playlists at the top and prefer less important playlists that I import to come in at the bottom but maybe that's just me.
    I'll run a poll on social media tomorrow and see what people prefer.

Unable to respond to FB Messenger Polls.
    FWIW, in the "before" times I routinely used / shared iRp playlists via email and/or sandbox for scheduled ensemble gigs (remember those?) current practice and jam sessions <sigh>, and current student practice exercises (homework). All of these are best utilized by the recipient at the TOP of their playlists section (IMHO). Since over time I have generated quite a few playlists that I may want to refer back to, moving a newly imported playlist up to the top position is a bother for me and I suspect others as well.
    )BOB

We did polls on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
    50% voted for imported playlists to be added at the top and 50% for the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by massimobio View Post
    We did polls on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
    50% voted for imported playlists to be added at the top and 50% for the bottom.
    The people have spoken! Decisively.

It sounds like it would be a welcome option To have a choice of imported playlist placement options at the bottom or the top .perhaps in the organizing dropbox at the bottom left corner or in the settings area.

Just want to shout out a thank you to all the techs and programmers at iReal pro. I played a session on Sunday and with the latest updates I was able to take all the songs that were called in the recent songs list and put them into a new playlist that was at the top of my lists.

I guess in the meantime, the workaround for imported playlists will be to simply create a new playlist and add the imported playlist songs to it and then delete the imported playlist.
    When you have 100+ playlists it’s next to impossible to drag the playlist to the top.