Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New playlist at top of list please!

Default New playlist at top of list please!

Hi. Love the program. I would love the option of having a new playlist be created at the top of the playlists column instead of the bottom. I have a lot of playlists and to add tunes easily to a new one it needs to be at the top of the list. Now I have to scroll to the bottom and slowly move my playlist up to the top every time and it doesn’t always track well so it takes several attempts. Might be because my gear is old but still. How about new playlist being created at top of list?

Open iRealPro, select Playlists, select Edit, touch and hold horizontal lines to move your playlist anywhere you want.

I second Brogroove's suggestion: I would like the option of having newly created playlists appear at the top of the list. It is a nuisance to always have to move a new playlist from the bottom to the top.

I second that

Default NEW playlist at top of list instead of end of list.

It would be great to have the option to have new playlists be added to the top of the list instead of the bottom. Because when you have a lot of playlists you have to constantly scroll down to add tunes or move the playlist up to top of list which is tedious. Thanks!
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 06-29-2019 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Moved to a thread you already started

Would be great!

Yes please. This would make life that little bit easier.

This has been implemented in the latest version of iReal Pro 2020.9 for iOS and Mac. The same is coming later on Android.

Any update on this topic for android?

We are still working on the Android update, sorry.