Thread: Re-registering IReal Pro after device reset

Default Re-registering IReal Pro after device reset

Hi all. I jus had to buy IReal again, after resetting the phone. I don't want this to happen again. Is there a way that i can request an e-mail to my gmail adress for confirming my purchase? Thanks.

Read this
    https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...everal-devices

For help with individual app purchase/registration issues, email:
    Support@irealpro.com
    )BOB

The registration issue is also happening with me also as whenever I am trying to login to the module it is showing that you need to register. I have done the registration more than two times and I am not being able to use that.

Quote Originally Posted by rick1221 View Post
    The registration issue is also happening with me also as whenever I am trying to login to the module it is showing that you need to register. I have done the registration more than two times and I am not being able to use that.
    If you are having problems, it is probably because you have not responded to the verification email to confirm your registration. (Check in your spam email.) You can ask us at support to help (see previous post).
    This refers to the forum here. However you have already posted a question so must be registered and able to post, or is this for someone else?

Otherwise if you are referring to App store problems with your login to either Google or Apple stores, then please contact them directly.
    Thank you.