Thread: Rewind a little during play?

Default Rewind a little during play?

Is there any way to go back to a specific point in a song (but not start over entirely)?

Quote Originally Posted by galfieri View Post
    Is there any way to go back to a specific point in a song (but not start over entirely)?
    No, not within the app.

You can pause a track as it plays and pick-up from where you paused, but every time you stop the player, it will compile an entirely new track before the count-in when you touch play.
    If you long press on a measure, you chose to start play from there. The player will compile a new track and after a count-, will start play from the measure you selected.
    That's actually a feature which makes the player more like a live band.
    You can loop-play a user-defined section over and over, but you can't just "jump back a bit". (Unless you export the audio or midi to another device, and randomly access the [now static] track there)
    )BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 02-16-2019 at 02:37 PM.

Sorry to zombie the thread, I think being able to start from a specific point would be endlessly useful.

When I play with my band sometimes we don't want to play the entire track over and over. We just want to go from the 2 of a 1625 because we need to get a hit just right or a rhythm part nailed.

How do you loop certain sections?

Start play from a specific measure
    https://technimo.helpshift.com/a/ire...yer&f=playback
    )BOB