Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Player Style Packs

update to v1.1.
    Rock rhythms

Yay! Thanks.

Bless you!

I updated but I don't show any new styles beyond the newer montunos in my playback list. What am I missing?

verify that you are on 1.1 or higher in the settings of iReal b

My app updated today but when I checked I didn't show 1.1. How do I get that newer version?

open the market and check for updates.
    if nothing you can always delete the app and reinstall it (no charge as long as you use the same account)

I am so proud and happy that you guy released the update for the android. am a fulltime Jazz saxophone player and student. I use the Acer android tablet to add an extra player to my group when their not available (bass/guitar/piano) so the extra Rock Styles are great and open up some may more oppurtunities for me. I really appreciate the multitask option so that I can read off of my real book pdf's. Looking forward to seeing the Soul, R&B, Funk and Smooth styles!!! Keep up he great work!!!!!!!!

www.gabrielarnold.com

Default Player Style Packs

Thanks to the tech/app developers for the new style packs. As a music college student can't tell you how much it makes my day. I know I was breaking yer balls for the updates. So instead today I thankyou. Keep em' comin' though, looking forward to reggae style.
    All the best
    Jesse

Hello,

I just purchased your app for $19.99 from the Mac App Store. I specifically purchased it to be able to practice to a Reggae Player Style since it was noted in the information that it was available. I noticed upon first opening the program that there was not a Reggae style present. I was wondering where I might look for it. Many thanks!

Namaste