Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: She Don't Use Jelly - Flaming Lips

It's better to use the small font only when necessary.
    When possible, try to keep bar lengths the same, it's easier to follow.
    It's best to begin each line on the left margin (except when placing 2nd endings directly beneath 1st endings)

Here's an edited version
    The player position indicator now moves smoothly.

My She Don't Use Jelly 1 - Flaming Lips

)BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 07-27-2018 at 10:20 PM.

Thx again Bob. Updated my chart.

There's a little glitch of a bar line showing right before the text “v2“ FYI (couldn't get rid of it)

Quote Originally Posted by countBasil View Post
    Thx again Bob. Updated my chart.

There's a little glitch of a bar line showing right before the text “v2“ FYI (couldn't get rid of it)
    Not exactly sure what you mean...
    A single bar-line placed at the edge of the screen can "wrap-around" to the adjacent line.
    The fix: delete the single and replace it with a double bar line.

In order to help new users following in your footsteps, it's generally best to not edit previous discussion so that the process remains clear.
    )BOB

Yes, I was talking about the single bar “wrapped around“ to the next line…It’s aesthetic, but distracting :-)

If I replace the single line with a double bar line, that fixes it… But doesn’t the double bar line mean the end of that section? That’s not really the end of the section…

...doesn’t the double bar line mean the end of that section?
    Usually, but not necessarily. A double bar *can* be inserted after any measure. Some have discovered that a double bar can trigger a cymbal hit in some styles so they stick one in for that purpose. It's amazing how folks use the player for more than just practice.
    )BOB

Cool! One more note: If I highlight measures to play repeatedly for practice, and the highlighted measures include a repeat, the repeat happens as expected *unless* the end of the repeat is at the end of the highlight. Then it plays that section only once. Appears to be a bug, prevents me from being able to practice some parts repeatedly.

Cool! One more note: If I highlight measures to play repeatedly for practice, and the highlighted measures include a repeat, the repeat happens as expected *unless* the end of the repeat is at the end of the highlight. Then it plays that section only once. Appears to be a bug, prevents me from being able to practice some parts repeatedly.
    https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...doesn-t-repeat
    )BOB