Thread: Ger-Ru - Gene Ammons

Default Ger-Ru - Gene Ammons

Ger-Ru - Gene Ammons
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 07-13-2018 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Corrected thread title

Your chart edited to conform to our
    Lay-out conventions:
    http://www.irealb.com/forums/showthr...ut-conventions

Ger-Ru 1 - Gene Ammons

)BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 07-14-2018 at 11:00 AM.

Thanks. I can't see any difference in your edited version from my original.

All the bars now have the same number of spaces, bar repeat signs were used instead of the slash, the END was repositioned to avoid the turnaround the final time.
    )BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 07-14-2018 at 10:58 AM.

Default Ger-Ru edits

Quote Originally Posted by pdxdjazz View Post
    All the bars now have the same number of spaces, bar repeat signs were used instead of the slash, the ENS was repositioned to avoid the turnaround the final time.
    )BOB
    Thanks. I tried downloading your edited Ger-Ru from the Forum, and it appeared on my phone as Ger-Ru 1. But the bar spaces look the same, the slashes are still there, not repeat signs, and what is ENS? Maybe I didnt download your edited version - how do I do that?

My chart didn't post...
    I've added it to post #2 in this thread
    ...END instruction to skip the final turnaround
    )BOB

Thanks, downloaded your version. How do i delete my version from the Forum and have yours replace it?

We can leave it as it presents an informational opportunity for the next members
    )BOB

Ok! For my information, so i understand how this works: i deleted my Ger-Ru on my phone. Q1) when i search in Songs, i think that is songs on my phone? I can now see Ger-Ru 1, which is actually the same as my original, and Ger-Ru 1 1, which is your edit. When i go to Forums, and search for Ger-Ru, it comes up with posts, but not lists of songs. The Forum Jazz has 2544 posts, but these seem to be threads not songs. Q2) How does a song get added to the main playlist Jazz 1350? Q3) How can people find Ger-Ru now i have added it? Q4) Is it by going into the post, and finding the blue link Ger-Ru 1 you put in post #2?

Quote Originally Posted by gerardgreggsmith View Post
    Ok! For my information, so i understand how this works: i deleted my Ger-Ru on my phone.
    Q1) when i search in Songs, i think that is songs on my phone? I can now see Ger-Ru 1, which is actually the same as my original, and Ger-Ru 1 1, which is your edit. When i go to Forums, and search for Ger-Ru, it comes up with posts, but not lists of songs. The Forum Jazz has 2544 posts, but these seem to be threads not songs.
    Q2) How does a song get added to the main playlist Jazz 1350?
    Q3) How can people find Ger-Ru now i have added it?
    Q4) Is it by going into the post, and finding the blue link Ger-Ru 1 you put in post #2?
    1. When you add another chart with a title you already have, your app adds a number to the title to help you keep things straight.
    Your numbers may be different than my numbers.

2. That's an admin decision. The main lists are to "quick-start" content for new users. The main lists are for common, familiar tunes and can't possibly contain every song there is...

3. After the Google web-crawlers have had a chance to find new content, it will appear in the results of your forum-search
    https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...-Request-Songs

4. Yes.

)BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 07-15-2018 at 11:55 AM.