Thread: LG Optimus One

Default LG Optimus One

Hi, I have the Optimus one and I am unable to find irealb in the app store. Does that mean that my phone does not support the app?

from what I can find out it has an ARMv6 processor (v7 required as one of the necessary specs.)

How dissapointing. I bought this phone primarily to use irealbook. I should have done some more research first
    Any chance that future versions will support the v6 processor?

Could you please tell me if IrealB works with the new Samsung Gio? The tech specs say nothing of v6 or v7.

Also the Samsung Gio sports and ARMv6 processor so it's a no go.
    Unfortunately there will be no support for ARMv6 since those processor cannot run the audio portion of the software.

Thanks for the reply Massiomo. If you make it work for the ARMv6 i promise i will buy irealb right away
    I have absoloutly no understanding of programming, but it suprises me that chordbot works on ARMv6 when the irealb player does not?
    Perhaps if one could export irealb songs to chordbot that would be an acceptable workaround? Us with inferior phones could buy irealbook light (pretty much like the old 1.3 for android) with an export function for chordbot. Just an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by massimobio View Post
    Also the Samsung Gio sports and ARMv6 processor so it's a no go.
    Unfortunately there will be no support for ARMv6 since those processor cannot run the audio portion of the software.
    Is it techically impossible to make the app work for ARMv6 ?