Thread: Hopelessly Devoted To You - John Farrar

Default Hopelessly Devoted To You - John Farrar

Hopelessly Devoted To You - John Farrar

Hopelessly Devoted To You - John Farrar
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 11-24-2015 at 08:10 PM.

Last edited by pdxdjazz; 05-24-2018 at 04:45 PM. Reason: MOVED TO EXISTING SONG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by PanchoLopez1947 View Post
    Hey Pancho...
    Remember to search BEFORE posting.
    Please follow the posting rules that I emailed you.
    )BOB

I searched and found Hopelessly devoted to you (Olivia´s different key), but I never could play it. Some error about measures number. Then I found some songs with different versions and I thought there were some chords missing or different in my point of view, when I made a thread somebody replied and rewrote my thread telling about some changes.
    Can you please tell me where am I wrong? It is not my intention to break any rule. I am new here, posted 20 threads and I know many (400 or so) have visited my threads. Thank you for your attention.

share NEW (to the forums) songs ONE AT A TIME (in the most appropriate forum**) in their own (titled) thread to make them easy to find, download and discuss.

Share different (additional) versions of already posted tunes in the discussion thread for that song.
    Please use the search feature (magnifying glass icon at the top of the page) to check before posting.

If there's not already a discussion thread for that title, you can start one. (Title: <song title - composer name(s)>)

https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...5888#post35888
    "Can you please tell me where am I wrong?"
    You started a new thread for your version instead of adding it as a reply to the song's existing discussion thread.
    That's why I moved it here.
    Also, remember that additional information, artist, album, source, key etc. belongs in the body of the post, not in the thread title, which only contains the song's correct title and composer name(s).

Thanks for sharing your charts
    )BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 05-24-2018 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PanchoLopez1947 View Post
    Hopelessly devoted to you (Olivia´s different key), has an error about measures number and won't play.
    Sometimes, members post charts intended as "read only" charts that aren't player compatible. These charts are intended for gig use.

I edited the chart so it will play for practicing.

Hopelessly Devoted To You 1 - John Farrar

Copied from a private message:

Quote Originally Posted by PanchoLopez1947
    Can I suggest if somebody prefer to have a more elaborated version -and in this case a version you can play in iReal Pro- at first try without additional work, somehow be different thread?
    Thank you,
    Francisco J Lopez
    As to multiple threads for the same title: NO
    For searching, it's easiest when ALL versions of a song are posted in the discussion thread for that song
    When discussions are on the forums instead of in private messages, the answers will help more than just one member.
    )BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 06-04-2018 at 03:32 PM.