Thread: Sending PDF, JPEG - formtting problems

Default Sending PDF, JPEG - formtting problems

First time I tried emailing a song as PDF or JPEG - with the updated version of iRealB on my iPhone (have done it a lot in the past - but with old version)

Having problems.

First, for both, PDF and JPEG: the image files that iRealB creates are too closely cropped. By this I mean - they have no margins; no whitespace either left nor right, bottom nor top. Resulting printout is ugly! Imagine a book where text starts less than millimeter off the edge of page. I attached example: JPEG of Rock Steady.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rock Steady.jpg 
Views:	1374 
Size:	42.3 KB 
ID:	94

Second: Adobe has issues with the created PDF - complains about not finding fonts, etc. I couldn't attach the example - the system doesn't let me attach pdf's.

Can this be fixed? In older version printouts were much better - with proper margins. Not even speaking of old PDF never having any issues with fonts, etc.

The reason I changed is that people were complaining that too much space was wasted with margins.
    I made the resolution higher and removed margins to give the user more control.
    The pdf's work perfectly on my Adobe 9 and Preview apps.
    When I print I can select to add margins or not, so I have complete control of the output.
    All this is on Mac. I don't own a PC so I cannot test there.