Thread: Add multiple songs to playlists (mark multiple songs to add)

Default Add multiple songs to playlists (mark multiple songs to add)

Pleeeease let me add multiple songs at once to a playlist. I use i real b on stage (i play on a cruise ship in a party band) and to organise 4x sets of 15 songs takes so long when it could literally take 2 minuits.

You currently have to individually add each song when it could just be a case of marking songs and adding them to a playlist. My other bandmates using onsong and some other ones can make setlists in seconds.

Just add a simple tick selection to the songs you want to add to a playlist rather than one by one. Please! It cant be such a difficult fix

Im a massive advocate of i real and have used it for years. This is its only proffessional usage downfall for me.

Thanks

Maty0

Agreed, that would be very useful!

Default mark multiple songs to add (or delete)

I downloaded the Jazz list a second time, because it is larger than the old one I had. Now I have 2500 Songs double, one of each marked with a '1'. I can search them all with search of _1 (space+1). It would be helpful, if I could mark them (single or all in one) and delete the marked ones.
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 03-03-2019 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Copied here

Default Select All function

When searching for songs of a same artist then adding the search result in a playlist, it would be helpful to have a "select all" function

Default Ability to select multiple songs

Hello,
    I want to select multiple songs in order to put them in a playlist once instead of having to upload one at a time. Maybe have it so holding with two fingers selects the song?

Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 09-27-2019 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Moved to existing discussion thread

Default Search, then mark, then move or delete

it would be a great help, if one could apply on a search actions like mark several entries or all entries, and then move them into a playlist or delete them. one could by this way produce a playlist for just one author or delete songs which are not needed any more . Or one could produce a Playlist for exercises, for blues, or do some similar stuff.
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 11-09-2019 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Moved to existing discussion

Agreed. It would be very useful.

Agreed. MUCH needed function.
    I make playlists for students and send charts, but as of now takes a very long time

See the new function to add songs from the Library to a playlist from within the playlist itself.
    This is available in the latest version of iReal Pro for iOS 2020.9 and it's coming to Android in a month or two depending on how long it takes me to finish the major redesign I'm working on.

This is now available in the latest beta version of iReal Pro for Android