Thread: Transferring Ireal files between Devices?

Default Transferring Ireal files between Devices?

Copied to Android thread
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 04-29-2018 at 02:50 PM.

Default Transferring Ireal files between Devices?

From Paint Your Wagon
    They Call The Wind Mariah - Lerner-Loewe
    )BOB

Question Transferring Ireal files between Devices?

I have purchased both Ireal for IOS (which I use on an Ipad Mini), and also the Android version (for my Android phone).

If I created a song on the Ipad Mini, how do I transfer it to my phone?

I see your share function, but it looks to me like it creates either a visual picture of the chart, or an audio file. I am not trying to share either of those, but rather the actual Ireal file to use in the same program on another device.

How do I do that?

Thank you

Share>Chord chart>Email

BTW, if you have Google Drive (or Dropbox etc.) app on your iPad, you can:
    Share>HTML>Google Drive
    This could be useful for playlists or backups (or single songs). With the equivalent app on your Android device, you can import from there.

Thanks for the info. I saw the share as HTML option, but thought it would just create a visual of the chart, like the .PDF option. It sounds like you are saying though, that the HTML file saved is actually the song file, that will play on any device with Irealb installed. Correct?

Yes the song file is in HTML for transferring and importing into iReal Pro.

This option isn't there anymore. I save to Google Drive as iRealPro chart, when I try to open in the new device, it opens screen with the name of the chart as a link and a checkbox "Meda with iReal pro". If I click on the link, it just refreshes. If I click on the checkbox, it takes me to the irealpro.com website!?!?!

Frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Milothegreat View Post
    This option isn't there anymore. I save to Google Drive as iRealPro chart, when I try to open in the new device, it opens screen with the name of the chart as a link and a checkbox "Meda with iReal pro". If I click on the link, it just refreshes. If I click on the checkbox, it takes me to the irealpro.com website!?!?!

Frustrating.
    Are you on iOS 10? Then follow these steps.
    Tap on the chart in Google Drive, then 'Open in', then 'Open in' again and 'Import with iReal Pro'.
    In case you have any issues, please email us through our website.

Default Non carica ne play list ne singoli brani

Non carica ne play list ne brani singoli che mi sono stati inviati da un iPad, perņ dovrebbero essere compatibili i file a quanto ho letto prima di acquistare il programma. Ho un tablet Asus Fonepad 8.
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 04-29-2018 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Moved to existing discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Robassmusic View Post
    Non carica ne play list ne brani singoli che mi sono stati inviati da un iPad, perņ dovrebbero essere compatibili i file a quanto ho letto prima di acquistare il programma. Ho un tablet Asus Fonepad 8.
    Follow the suggestion in the previous post.
    You could also start a thread in the Sandbox and download to your android device from there.

Helpful information:
    https://irealpro.com/support/
    Also:
    http://www.irealb.com/forums/showthr...andbox-Threads
    )BOB