Thread: Using iReal pro offline?

Default Using iReal pro offline?

Does this app always dial into the net or can I use it offline?

Quote Originally Posted by lukaskupasz View Post
    Does this app always dial into the net or can I use it offline?
    You need to be online to use the forums, download songs and playlists or email songs to others.

Using the app -- viewing, transposing, editing or writing charts; using the player and making playlists is all off-line.

After you download songs to your library, ou can use the app anywhere for practice or gigging without the need for an Internet connection.

)BOB

Also this (related to how Google verifies app license after purchase):
    https://technimo.helpshift.com/a/ire...r-message&l=en

Using iReal Pro in live situations, it works in Airplane mode if you prefer to be uninterrupted by other activity

Very newbie question. On an Android app, what directory path are downloaded, edited or new songs stored on the device? If I download the jazz playlist, is the full content downloaded to my android device? I have been looking through the file system and I am not seeing where things are stored.

Thanks much. Interesting app.

Quote Originally Posted by pdxdjazz View Post
    You need to be online to use the forums, download songs and playlists or email songs to others.

Using the app -- viewing, transposing, editing or writing charts; using the player and making playlists is all off-line.

After you download songs to your library, ou can use the app anywhere for practice or gigging without the need for an Internet connection.

)BOB