Thread: Mute player?

Default Mute player?

I'm a digital marking and corporate events on my site quality backlink sites
    Also can we have an option to turn off the player? Sometimes I accidentally double click in the song while transcribing a tune from iTunes and the player starts playing. That makes the player basically my most hated feature of iReal Pro. Also - any chance to change the color scheme of iReal Pro? Having night-blindness issues, I can't see much on the dark bg.....
    Last edited by johncarter; 02-03-2024 at 04:47 AM. Reason: Moved to Mac forum
    visit our site: guest post link building

Quote Originally Posted by johncarter View Post
    I'm a power user, playing a lot of weddings and corporate events.
    Also can we have an option to turn off the player? Sometimes I accidentally double click in the song while transcribing a tune from iTunes and the player starts playing. That makes the player basically my most hated feature of iReal Pro. Also - any chance to change the color scheme of iReal Pro? Having night-blindness issues, I can't see much on the dark bg.....
    Hmmmm, are you using a Mac?
    Have you tried setting all the "sliders" in the mixer to zero?
    )BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 04-13-2018 at 12:55 PM.

(Assuming you are on Mac)
    There are no plans currently to add an option to disable Play in the Editor, sorry.
    You can use the arrows on your keyboard to move around if this relates to you having to do a mouse click (/double-click) in a particular space for edits.

System Prefs>Accessibility>Display shows a number of display options.
    Invert colors might help for example. (This might help with other 'dark' apps you use on your Mac also).
    You will see the Library, Playlist and Song title windows lighten, and you can change the chart background and Text color in iReal Pro's Preferences>General if you need to (to 'invert' it back to normal black on white background).