Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: iReal b 1.0 for Android

Does anybody speak german?

Smile Android update

Hi there

First let me say this is a really great app - one of the best. I am a music educator, primarily in the jazz idiom, and this app has been a tremendous teaching aid. I am an android user, but when I first saw it running on an iphone, I had to have it, so I bought an ipad to run it.

I now also have the android version, but without audio export, all the style packs, and looping, it is not really usable for me. When you include these Massimo, I'll be able to sell the iPad .

Really looking forward to these being incorporated, but in the meantime, congrats on the app. It's a ripper.

Lenny

Re: Playlists and Arrangement transfers
    I upgraded my Android and signed into the
    Irealb forum. The 1200 jazz standards downloaded,
    but my playlists did not. Playlists are easy enough to
    recreate, except that mine were full of my own arrangements.

So I am wondering now how to reclaim my Playlists??

I just downloaded it on my HTC incredible 2 and followed the video instruction to transfer song charts by clicking on the links for Android but nothing happens when I do that. Are there other ways?

Quote Originally Posted by petitviolon View Post
    I just downloaded it on my HTC incredible 2 and followed the video instruction to transfer song charts by clicking on the links for Android but nothing happens when I do that. Are there other ways?
    Try using a different browser to download the songs from the forums. Opera for example.

Default edit-function on asus transformer pad TF700T

Everything works fine except the edit function. When opening the edit-window I only see the editing keys, but not the song I want to edit. It works on a cheap china tablet, so I wonder why I cant get it to work on the Asus?

We are working on a new version of iReal b that solves this issue on the Asus.
    You can wait a couple of weeks for the fix or contact support to be included in the beta testing program for earlier access to testing builds of the app.

thankyou, I will look forwaed to the update.

Hi, when editing a song is there a way to select, copy and paste a section of bars?

Quote Originally Posted by finamir View Post
    Hi, when editing a song is there a way to select, copy and paste a section of bars?
    Currently (v1.6) no, sorry. We have it on the todo list.