Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: iReal b 1.0 for Android

Dear Sir,

Any available date regarding release of other styles for Android version?

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Rennurx View Post
    Any available date regarding release of other styles for Android version?
    No date has been set - but we know many of you want this addition.

I'm very much looking forward to future updates. The bass player in one of the bands I play in has this on his iPod and I've been wanting it ever since but I use an android device. Been searching for a work alike and then saw this pop up in the market.

A request for future implementation: Sort list by artist/composer. As my song bank grows, finding single songs that are not in a playlist is becoming more and more difficult.

Thanks for including us android users in this. I know I'll be using the app almost everyday!
    Last edited by elbandito; 10-25-2011 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elbandito View Post
    As my song bank grows, finding single songs that are not in a playlist is becoming more and more difficult.
    Yes we are aware there is no composer list, thanks.
    Have you used Search? It is available in Song index>Menu. I use it on gigs when they just call out songs to play next.

Hi, can you tell me why we have to buy the app one more time as irealbook owners. Ios version did not require you to buy it again as you know. If you are gonna say because of the new features I think it is a bit unfair for the people who already purchased irealbook before. You could extract the amount we have payed before from the update or refund us for the old version we have ... It is not about the amount of the money , it is about the ethics you know... we were waiting this long for an update and you give us as a new app and want us to pay the full price is a bit harsh ... And one more thing in the market app is seen as incompatible with Samsung Galaxy S i9000 . What is the difference of i9000t and ours who have this device in Europe???
    I hope my message does not sound arrogant to you . Just trying to make a point...

Quote Originally Posted by urazyjazzy View Post
    Hi, can you tell me why we have to buy the app one more time as irealbook owners. Ios version did not require you to buy it again as you know. If you are gonna say because of the new features I think it is a bit unfair for the people who already purchased irealbook before. You could extract the amount we have payed before from the update or refund us for the old version we have ... It is not about the amount of the money , it is about the ethics you know... we were waiting this long for an update and you give us as a new app and want us to pay the full price is a bit harsh ... And one more thing in the market app is seen as incompatible with Samsung Galaxy S i9000 . What is the difference of i9000t and ours who have this device in Europe???
    I hope my message does not sound arrogant to you . Just trying to make a point...
    I couldn't change the name of the app in the Android Market as I was able to do in the App Store. I had to make a new separate app.
    Also, the price of the Android version is lower than the iOS considering the included jazz playback styles (and upcoming other styles) so in the end it all evens out.

Default license transfer

I had an old ipod with iRealbook installed, I have replaced it with an htc Inspire which is compatible with iReal b.
    Can I transfer my license?
    thanks, Ed

There is no cross transfer of licenses between Apple and Google but when you get an iPhone some day you'll have your license still

Hi, can i backup from iPhone and import to htc wildfire? 1867 jazz style, and I hate to loose it!
    As long as Im alive, there's hope? M8

Quote Originally Posted by LofotenM8 View Post
    ... and import to htc wildfire? 1867 jazz style, and I hate to loose it!
    As far as I know, HTC Wildfire does not run iReal b for Android.
    It is on the unsupported list here:
    http://irealb.com/forums/showthread....f-Sept-1-2011)
    and somewhere another member found it was not supported either.

When you say, 1867 - do you mean you have 1867 songs you need to transfer? If it is to an Android device (once iReal b is installed) you will need to separate it into smaller playlists as long ones may not import into Android (iOS is ok.) Something like a playlist with 300 is ok.

You can backup the complete song list in your iPhone by Settings>Backup and emailing to yourself so it is on your computer. Again if you want to transfer it to an Android device in the future, separate it into smaller playlists.