Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: iReal b 1.0 for Android

Quote Originally Posted by SteveInChicago View Post
    ...I would like to be able to double tap (or similar) to start default playback of the chart.
    Hello Steve, Thanks for the idea. I tap at bottom right twice (not too fast) then tap play.

Quote Originally Posted by massimobio View Post
    After months of work I'm glad to announce the release of iReal b 1.0 for Android.
    Good to hear that finally you have a working version for android, I did bought the previous android version, unfortunatelly I have a Galaxy Ace,so, unsupported means that simply will not work at all? Or will have stabillity issues? , I did try to find the new version to verify it but could not find it so far.
    Last edited by dflat; 09-07-2011 at 02:33 AM. Reason: admin edit, deleted most of the quote, your response remains untouched
    Macart

Quote Originally Posted by MACART1 View Post
    ... Galaxy Ace,so, unsupported means that simply will not work at all? Or will have stabillity issues? , I did try to find the new version to verify it but could not find it so far.
    If you are connecting from your phone to the market, because your model of phone is unsupported, it should (will) be hidden from you. It will not work on your phone unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by dflat View Post
    If you are connecting from your phone to the market, because your model of phone is unsupported, it should (will) be hidden from you. It will not work on your phone unfortunately.
    Thanks anyway for the hard work and the possibility open for the android market. I will search for a different cell that uses the working processor. Keep up the good work I have it in my Ipad and my IPhone and has been my companion in the worship services since half a year ago and it is my favorite app of all time.
    Arturo.
    Macart

thank you!
    so cool.

from Japan

Hello,
    Ok, I definitely bought the wrong phone, HTC Wildfire S.... but as I was also thinking about buying an android tablet, this could become The option to my sadness. I prefer to be sure this time to avoid making bad choice, so, I'm wondering what type of processor is required?
    I've the opportunity to buy the following :
    10.2" FLYTOUCH3 SUPERPAD2 HAIPAD 1002 RESISTIVE ANDROID 2.2 HDMI INFOTM X220 ARM 11 1Ghz (http://hongkongeek.com/tablette-mid/...d-22-hdmi.html
    10.2 ZENITHINK CAPACITIVE ZEPAD ZT280 C91 CORTEX A9 ANDROID 2.3 HDMI WIFI (http://hongkongeek.com/tablette-mid/...hdmi-wifi.html)

Thanks for your support!
    Regards

Is Samsung Galaxy i9100 SII supported ? How do I download all the 1000+ tunes ? Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Timothyjazz View Post
    Is Samsung Galaxy i9100 SII supported ? How do I download all the 1000+ tunes ? Thanks!!!
    check here:
    http://irealb.com/forums/showthread....ndroid-devices

http://irealb.com/forums/showthread....=6784#post6784
    to import, tap the 4 links (playlist name) for instance, from your Android device - iReal b>Settings>Forums

When will there be landscape for android.
    On a 7" tablet with stand that would look so much better.

Thx