Thread: Walking Basics Book - Ed Fuqua

Default Again for beginning to intermediate bassists:

Backing tracks for Ed Fuqua's book, "Walking Bassics" (2007), including tracks for examples not on the CD.

[REVISED: 2014-11-22: To remove listing of individual charts. Only bassists using this book would be interested in these charts, and they would want all of them anyway. All of the practice charts are in the playlist.

Ed Fuqua (38)
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 02-25-2018 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Copied here from elsewhere

Default Some more for beginning to intermediate bassists.

These are backing tracks for Ed Fuqua's book, "Walking Bassics" (2007), including tracks for examples and exercises not on the accompanying CD.

[REVISED 2014-12-3]

Ed Fuqua (38)

Again ..Nice work Nimble
    I've been having a great time working these exercises.

BTW I can't see what you did different to the Ed Fuqua book?

I don't think I did anything much different to the charts for Ed Fuqua's book, Bob -- maybe a few cosmetic modifications. [EDIT: Yipes, I just discovered a typo where I had entered a minor-major chord instead of a major chord. I'll fix it now.] I had to re-post it because it had disappeared off the board for some reason. I musta hit the wrong button sometime. I've gotten something good out of each of the books. But the Hungerford book, based on patterns, seems to speak to me at my age and curcumstances. I don't have time left to really study the instrument, just enjoy it.

Jack