Thread: Bluetooth not working

Default Bluetooth not working

Is anyone else having problems with the Bluetooth not functioning correctly since the last update on February 21? I wasn't having any problems at all, and now it keeps stuttering it is pretty much unusable. I checked the lag time setting and it's where it's supposed to be. I tried restarting my phone. I have a Google pixel.

Quote Originally Posted by Susanthebassplayer View Post
    Is anyone else having problems with the Bluetooth not functioning correctly since the last update on February 21? I wasn't having any problems at all, and now it keeps stuttering it is pretty much unusable. I checked the lag time setting and it's where it's supposed to be. I tried restarting my phone. I have a Google pixel.

I have a google pixel 2 and am also having this problem. I have tried adjusting the lag time and nothing works. Send help.

Sorry to hear that. Please email us directly at support@irealpro.com with your device info, OS, Bluetooth device.
    Also try to restart the app once you connected to Bluetooth.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Sorry to hear that. Please email us directly at support@irealpro.com with your device info, OS, Bluetooth device.
    Also try to restart the app once you connected to Bluetooth.
    Thank you!
    I have also a Google Pixel 2 and had the stuttering Bluetooth issue: I cam here and tried restarting the app after connecting to the BT device which seemed to help a lot.

plankity

We released an update(version 8.2.4).
    There is an OpenSL audio switch in the menu More in iReal Pro.
    Let us know if it solved the issue.

I had this same problem and I know it's not coming from my aomais sport ii, restarting once connected fix the problem. However I also found that adjusting the buffer size from 4096 to 8192 will permanently fix it no restart needed, searching the web I found out that some phones need the buffer size to be increase including my samsung note 4. To be able to resize the buffer size go to the app: More > Advance Audio Settings, once resize is done it will never stutter again. Hope it helps.
    Last edited by jinra; 06-15-2019 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Product links removed