Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature requests

Default tony williams

There needs to be a Tony Williams style funk beat similar to the beat on lee morgans Sidewinder or herbies cantaloupe Island.... any plans for something like that? That would be great to be able to play those tunes in irealb with those specific beats.

Thank you for a great app!! I use it all the time at gigs as i know most other musicians do too.... the main thing that would be ace if you added it to the app would be a way of using slash notation a bit better to denote more complex rhythm of certain chords. This, as far as I can tell, is the main limitation of your software which is in my opinion the most excellent app ever. cheers,

rohan

Default Infinite Loop of Head for Solos

As I've posted here in the past, I love this app!!!

It would be awesome, for live performance, to be able to loop the middle section of a tune (no intro or tag) an "infinite" number of times, where a tap on the screen (or some other gesture) would let the software know that the current time through is the second to last time. That is, after the tap, the software would go through the head one more time and then do the "outdo" or tag. The situation I'm thinking of is a live jazz gig in which the number of times through the head for solos isn't usually known ahead of time. In know that if I'm in the middle of a solo and the spirit is moving me, I want to keep going! :-)

Thanks again for great app!!
    Last edited by carneyweb; 11-18-2011 at 12:56 PM.

Default Sharing Song List Through Dropbox?

It would be great to have DropBox (or iCloud?) integration for keeping my songs in sync across all my devices. If I edit a tune, or add a playlist for a gig, it would be great if that just "showed up" on my other devices ready to go. I know I can export songs and playlists via email to myself to be imported on the other devices. I'm thinking of something much more automated.

Thanks.

Default Change Tempo without a replay?

I'd like to be able to modify the tempo while a song is playing and hear that change without having to restart the playback.

Default :)

Very nice app. Loving it. But i noticed there is No blues songs compilation. Maybe add blues.. and the ability to make your own drum patterns in ireal b

Now that we have the excellent SampleTank iOS app - with much better sounds than inside iRealb, please
    can we have an option to have the arrangement backing tracks sent via MIDI out on CoreMIDI to another CoreMIDI based instrument player like Sampletank iOS.

Being able to play a chart in iRealB while getting quality instruments playing the arrangements would be way cool, and save the iRealB developers from having to invest time and money in obtaining better sounds, when its best left to other “players” out there like IK Multimedia etc.

Currently the EDIT mode page for editing existing charts, or creating a new chart ONLY works in Portrait view mode. For many reasons I always use my iPad
    musically on the Piano in Landscape. Please can we have an update where the Chart can be edited AND VIEWED IN FULL in LANDSCAPE MODE Too.

I'm sure some of these have been mentioned:

- Love the idea of saving to a cloud, (ie. Evernote).
    - Ability to highlight a chord for further discussion (maybe it needs to be altered)
    - Ability to mail via a different mail program (I wrote about this in a different thread. I may be confused. I liked the mac Editor's way of saving to clipboard)
    - Changing tempo midtune

Great app! But please please please give us the ability to input lyrics and adjust the font size. Thanks! Rene