Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature requests

I was playing along with ireal b and I used my tuner to tune which was set to 440hz and the irb play along was about 25 cents more sharp than my instrument. I tried various tuners and was having the same issue.

I was wondering if:

A) is there a way to change the tuning of the ireal b play alongs.

B) or does the ireal b have tuning notes?

Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by dmarvuglio; 09-08-2011 at 11:28 PM.

Glad to ear you liked my idea... I have another one, this one coming from the old band in a box.. any possibility of having an "improvisation machine"built into the software? It would be great to choose an instrument, along with the possibility to choose where it has to play (e.g., in a 3 chorus song, I would put the improvisation in the second one). That would be great for the live feature of this software, I'm planning to do some gigs only with my iphone, my ipad and your software. Again, thanks for this real astounding software you created!

Default Blues Styles?

Apologies in advance for posting anything that's already been posted or for posting this in the wrong place. I basically just wanted to throw a vote in the ring for blues styles to be added, say for example:

Shuffle
    March
    Boogie Woogie
    West Coast Swing
    Swamp Blues
    Chicago Blues
    Texas Shuffle
    Slow Blues
    Jump Blues

I'd think they be pretty popular, and a natural extension of the Jazz styles. Just sayin'.
    Last edited by jplpagan; 09-16-2011 at 09:59 AM.

A suggestion for nicer playability:
    it would be handy if fermatas "played", and it would suffice if the chord under a fermata played a long note (perhaps starting with an arpeggio), for twice the duration of the charted chord.

Here are some ideas to improve this already amazing app :

- add a time line wich we can scroll to jump to a specific part of the song
    - add a play button directly on the sheet screen
    - when reaching the bottom line of the sheet, we should be able to see the first line at the same time. Because I got an iPhone and I'm a bit lost when the tune repeats from the beginning : I can't see it in advance...
    - option to loop easily any bars (the loop function is not very handy for now)
    - For sure, melodies will surely take the app to the next level
    - +1 for a PDF reader (we all have fake books). More than just a viewer, a pdf player would be one of the most awesome things you could do. I'm even willing to pay more for this feature : imagine finding a song in a fake book and use it in Ireal b to play along !! Ho come on, make the dream come true !!
    - a chord finder and a reverse chord finder (maybe with a piano roll or something like that)
    - bookmark some songs
    - a rate system (to keep track of our progress for instance)

Keep up your good work !

Sorry if I'm just dumb and can't find the feature, but I think it would be really nice if the player had a rallentando/ritardando function - it would make many songs just that bit closer to full live music .

Bass Lines: I've been able to get a bass line by using unplayable chords with the slash: E8/A E8/Ab E8/G , etc. It plays despite the error message. It would be nice to formalize the process in the software, maybe by just recognizing a blank chord with a slash/note...ie: /A /Ab /G and eliminating the error message BTW, irb is really a great find for musicians. Love it.

Hi,
    I want to thank all the people that is involved in creating and improving the best app in IOS, I have two comments one is related to the last upgrade that is causing some undesirable situation and another that has been making things slower as I add more and more lists to the List section. I am referring to the IPAD app with the spanish language selected.

1st. When trying to add a new list (to an already crowded one) when I reach the very bottom the +New List Option is barely seen, the small portion that can be seen makes hard to select it.

2nd. In this same section I have a suggestion why the + New List Option and the List sequence is reversed, meaning the last List added that to me is the one I want to see first the previous ones are older and probably will not be used in a long time, my case is that every Sunday I make a new list and having lists from almost 1 Year and a half is so long just to add a new list or add a song to the new created list makes a "little" time consuming.

I had to start deleting older lists to make it faster but I believe the change in the sequence or order will help not just me but a lot of users.

Do this make sense?

Best Regards

Arturo
    Macart

Default Rythms Styles

Hi Guys:
    Love the app! Not sure if I'm doing this in the right place but...
    Is there any chance of developing a way to changing the styles on the fly?
    1. Pick a style.
    2. Load the next style into a buffer to wait for the command to change.
    3. Hit the appropriate button to go into the next style at the appropriate time.

Thanks you've been great.

Suggestion:

DOUBLE TAP any chart to PLAY IT INSTANTLY.

At the moment it's just too hard to simply play a song! THREE taps! Am I right or am I missing something?

This app is so brilliant, so full of features, you developers are legends! But it's primary function - to play backing tracks - is buried under a painful 3 click requirement.