I know this has probably been talked about before, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere in the forums.

I'd like to be able to add "pushes" and "rests" to chords. This is a feature in Band in a Box which I use frequently. Pushes allow me to specify that a chord should be played a bit before the beat on which it is entered. Rests allow me to rest the entire band or just specific instruments. These two things allow me to use BIAB for backing tracks for tunes such as "Speak No Evil". Holds allow me to have the rhythm section hold a chord out rather than "comp" on it. Holds on the piano part (for instance), along with pushes would allow me to specify the opening piano riff for "Killer Joe". Fills allow me to specify a specific bar for a drum fill to lead into (they're not always on 4 bar boundaries).

Let me say that the above is just the icing on the cake. iRealb has allowed me to do jazz gigs on my sax with just my iPad (for the sheet music), and my iPhone (for the backing tracks using iRealb). That's a lot nicer than dealing with a computer, and a couple of MIDI synths!!! The enhancements here would just allow me to play MORE stuff. What I can play now sounds fantastic!

Thanks for a wonderful product!!! Best thing I've bought for my iDevices so far!!!!