Page 42 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature requests

For " suggestion to add name of FIRST NOTE in melody" -- This is a good suggestion. I have been working around this by using the text box for the first line with a notation such as "starts on E."
    Last edited by rjschmitt; 05-26-2014 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rjschmitt View Post
    For " suggestion to add name of FIRST NOTE in melody" -- This is a good suggestion. I have been working around this by using the text box for the first line with a notation such as "starts on E."
    for anyone interested:
    http://www.irealb.com/forums/showthr...sseau-MusicPad
    developed by Norman, one of our members here.
    Some songs:
    http://www.irealb.com/forums/showthr...=9344#post9344

Two requests here.

First, batch processing. A non-iRealB musician wants the chords to X's set. Sure, I'll email the PDFs but this involves choosing each tune, hitting share, chord chart, PDF, email. I'll need to do this 25 times for his set and the other musician gets 25 emails, which isn't optimal. Some way of sharing a set via PDF would be great.

Secondly, the List By feature on the search page is annoying. Occasionally I'll tap the search box but hit a little too far and it'll bring up the List By menu. A better option might be a sideways swipe on the Songs text to scroll through the available sorting options.

Quote Originally Posted by Zcott View Post
    ... I'll email the PDFs but this involves choosing each tune, hitting share, chord chart, PDF, email. I'll need to do this 25 times for his set and the other musician gets 25 emails, which isn't optimal. Some way of sharing a set via PDF would be great.
    http://www.irealb.com/forums/showthr...t-PlayList-PDF
    Last edited by dflat; 06-11-2014 at 06:13 PM. Reason: edited, link to thread on PDF merging

Please make the app available for Cambodia in the iPad App Store. it is not available at present. thank you.

Does I Real Pro have the ability to perform a ritardando? If not, that would be an excellent feature to add!

Quote Originally Posted by bparham79 View Post
    Does I Real Pro have the ability to perform a ritardando? If not, that would be an excellent feature to add!
    http://www.irealb.com/forums/search.php?searchid=839921
    )BOB

Quote Originally Posted by Mahalo View Post
    Please make the app available for Cambodia in the iPad App Store. it is not available at present. thank you.
    It should be there. In the App store, are you searching for:
    ireal pro
    It should list in either iPad or iPhone apps (it works in both).
    Can you check again? Thanks.

Default To search MY songs and save the search results as a Playlist.

E.g., I'd like to be able to simply search the songs I already have for "Antonio-Carlos Jobim" and then save the search results as a Jobim Playlist. (Not asking about searching the Forum, just the tunes I already have downloaded.)
    Jack

I'd search the composer field: Jobim
    To save it as a playlist, would require naming a new playlist and then adding your Jobim tunes one by one.
    I'm not aware of a shortcut.
    )BOB