Page 32 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature requests

The issue with an additional text field displayed on the chart is that it would dedicate valuable real estate on a tiny phone screen which could reduce the size of displayed chords.
    If there's extra room on *your* chart(s), just insert an empty system (16 blank spaces) and there's plenty of room for your notes at the top of the chart using text. Adding text notes about the song-form to the first (or second) measure has worked fine for me. The text position can be adjusted to display below, above (or in) any measure.
    )BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 11-17-2013 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    ...I'd use it to make note of tempo MM, especially since the Player changes the MM setting when switching styles...
    Here's what I use when I want to mark a tempo:

Break Song (F)

Note: the the = symbol is not accepted by the file code, so I substitute ~
    There's two kinds of mistakes you can play: The ones you notice, and the ones somebody else might notice.

Is there next version have ability to produce a note out for each chord for lead guitar ? That would be awesome..

Why not a new feature of ear training?
    Having the ability to clear the grid, then listen to, and rewrite it ?

Where are the degrees notation ?

I need the D.C. command to exclude any Intro section and go back to the actual top of the piece sans Intro. Why would you ever want D.C. to replay the Intro? The only way I can use D.C. now is either to not have an Intro at all or to place the Intro down at the bottom of the piece and start from down there, which is pretty artificial. Why not just have D. C. exclude the Intro?

suggestion to check out the bass notes in jazzstyle.
    Sometimes in the first note in the second round the bass plays the 3 instead of the root. Not so nice in a walking bass, imo.

Please add writing kicks above the bars .This feature is the only missing feature from this almost perfect app. Player doesnt need to play it but it could be even better. But for us jazz musicians Kicks are very important symbols in a lead sheet.

I second the nomination for a dropbox interface. I have several gadgets that I need to keep in sync and use dropbox for all my other apps.

I would also like to cut-and-paste from a text file editor into this app as the editor is the clumsiest part of this highly elegant app (and I say this as both a musician and someone who made their living in the software industry for 30 years.)

Neat, but how did you input the note symbol?