Page 28 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature requests

On the chord diagrams have an option to display the notes or the interval instead of just a solid dot.
    This would make learning and understanding chords easier.

Also some way to enter your own chord diagram into the library and use it as an alternative to existing chords or give it a different name.

Default Cloud sync

Cloudsync between your deviced would be very handy. Perhaps also to be able to automaticty share playlist update changes to invited users.

It would be really useful to have an option when printing to combine consecutive rows into a single row to produce e.g. an 8 bar per line printout.

Quote Originally Posted by OurLeveret View Post
    It would be really useful to have an option when printing to combine consecutive rows into a single row to produce e.g. an 8 bar per line printout.
    The problem with specifying x measures in a system is first/second time bars etc. where you might want 9 across, or where there is a 7 measure section etc.
    You could send the musicXML to notation software and lay it out as you wish.

Could you fix the tempo thing on the songs, so I don't have to open my real book and set the right tempo each time?

Any chance of adding MIDI functionality to this so I can choose my own external instruments? Something simple in function which is no doubt easier said than done.

Quote Originally Posted by Biver View Post
    Any chance of adding MIDI functionality to this so I can choose my own external instruments? Something simple in function which is no doubt easier said than done.
    Currently (you might have already discovered) you can export the midi file (the drum track is not much use as it is configured for our internal sounds not the general midi drum map.) This would give you a file for bass and piano/guitar for a sequencer.
    Thanks for your idea, yes it would take time to implement.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitsos View Post
    Could you fix the tempo thing on the songs, so I don't have to open my real book and set the right tempo each time?
    The last tempo set should be remembered for the song within the song index or in a specific playlist. Is this not happening? Check you have the latest version on your device (backup before you update for safety.)

I would very much like to,see a ukulele chord package

what if irealb had a photo import option with image recognition capabilities. then it would see chord symbols, time signature etc. would be so great. should'nt be so hard.